1. How can I make a Donation?

Thank you for donating to Oklahoma Alliance for Animals, please click here to visit our donation page and to learn more about the different ways you can donate to OAA. Or click here go directly to our secure donation page.

2. How can I volunteer for OAA?

Thank you for choosing to volunteer for Oklahoma Alliance for Animals, please click here to find out about volunteer opportunities and click here to fill out an online volunteer application.

3. Where can I find information on getting my pet fixed?

Thank you for being a responsible pet owner and helping curb the pet overpopulation crisis in Oklahoma. Please click HERE for upcoming clinics, promotions or specials in your area. For information on our “FIX-ME” voucher program click HERE.

4. I found an animal – what should I do?

 If the animal has a rabies tag you can call the veterinarian who issued the rabies tag and they will contact the owner for you or give you the owner’s phone number.

 Take the pet to a veterinarian to scan for a microchip.

 Go door to door to see if anybody recognizes the pet.

 File a found animal report with the local animal shelter (or the local police if there is no shelter in your area) Tulsa Animal Welfare has a Lost and Found page on Facebook.

Social media works miracles in reuniting lost and found pets.

 If no other options, take the lost pet to the local animal shelter. That is where the majority of people will go looking for their lost pet.

5. I lost my pet! What should I do?

 Go door to door, have a current photo of your pet.

 Check with the local animal shelter.

 Put up signs in your neighborhood.

 Use social media sites such as Facebook “lost and found” pages.

 Be sure to visit the shelter daily, most shelters get many dogs and do not have the time to search.

 All pets have a much better chance at finding their way back to you if they have on a collar and ID tag with your phone number.

 Low cost Tags and microchips are available through Oklahoma Alliance for Animals.

Please call for more information: 918 742-3700.

6. How do I identify and report animal cruelty?

 If you suspect animal abuse or neglect call the local police and let the dispatcher know you want to talk to an officer.

 Do not call unless you have an address to give the officer. Ask them to do a welfare check and ask them to call you back.

 Be sure to get the officer’s name and let them know you will be following up. Animal cruelty is a felony and should be taken seriously.

 If you live in a rural area call the local sheriff’s office and ask for a deputy.

 If you have any questions on what constitutes animal abuse, cruelty or neglect please call OAA at 918-742-3700.